This role leads the development of the backend data infrastructure of the product. You will be involved in data engineering, dev-ops, data management, and API development. There are also opportunities to extend into the ML and modeling aspects.
- Expertise building in Python/Flask apps
- Strong experience developing REST APIs
- Deployed many apps to AWS (experience with dev-ops is a plus)
- Experience using Celery / RabbitMQ to automate large, recurring tasks
- Strong git experience and source control habits
- Redis and Postgres experience
Bonus points if you:
Have a track record development experience
- Are passionate about social media data and behavioral modeling
- Understand the importance of prioritizing high impact features in early ventures
Send resume and cover letter to founders [at] cherrypickai.com to apply.
We are looking for an experienced data science engineer with specialties in natural language processing and machine learning to join our team.
What you'll be doing
Your primary focus will be on our platform’s core natural language understanding (NLU) engine, responsibilities including core model development, accuracy improvements, model training/evaluation infrastructure, and engineering new features.
You will be the primary owner of the data insights stack responsible for the quality and accuracy of insights end-products. This means understanding and helping to improve quality at every point along the stack: acquisition, persistence, processing, modeling, visualization, etc.
You will interface with other teams to identify and execute on opportunities to deploy machine learning solutions in other areas of operations to help improve business efficiency.
Quantitative background in Statistics, Computer Science, Math or other technical field.
Strong understanding and experience with predictive / analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices.
- Strong Python programming experience.
- Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
- Experience in deploying machine learning-based systems in production environments.
- Strong ability to communicate results and methodologies to stakeholders.
- Ability to employ a product mindset and deep awareness for how updates to technology affect the customer experience and business fundamentals.
Send a resume and cover letter to founders [at] cherrypickai.com.